We tailor our community management package to the unique needs of your community. Our management services include:
Property Management Services:
- Performance of regular on-site property inspections
- Facilitation of communication between a community’s Board and its residents
- Covenant enforcement via property inspections and the issuance of violation letters
- Solicitation of bids for non-emergency services
- Insurance assessment an coverage gap identification
- Project management
- Coordination of general membership meetings
- Records maintenance
Financial Management Services:
- Assistance in the development and preparation of annual operating budgets
- Management of all receipts and disbursements
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Receipt, review and payment of invoices
- Assistance with year-end audits
- Preparation of community-specific tax returns
- Processing and handling of delinquencies
- Corporation filings with the State of Florida
- Maintenance of homeowners dues and receipt records
Administrative Support Services:
- Attend all meetings of the Boards and Committees
- Prepare packets and minutes for all attended meetings
- Handle mailings, meeting notices, and the election process
- Developer policies and procedures based on your governing documents
Examples of our Specialized Services
- Inspection vehicles are equipped with GPS systems so we can live monitor the inspection process.
- All violations are photo-documented.
- Vehicles are also equipped with safety equipment and toolkits for emergency response.
- We have the large-scale operations management experience to plan your community. Our ability to anticipate infrastructure issues; develop detailed RFPs; and supervise project execution saves our clients money, hassle, and limits surprises.
- We are not built for scalibility. Our company is specifically designed to not grow. This allows NCM to focus on its current clients and give the highest level of service.
- We provide onsite hours as part of our Standard service package to address the day-to-day concerns of your Membership